For which projects ?
- For small parts and prototypes with mechanical constraints
- For pre-produced parts and realistic parts
Advantage of vacuum casting with ICPS
- Manufacturing of one or multiple parts in the same mold while using different resins
- Capacity of 20 to 25 pieces par mold
- High level of detail and resistance
- Save time, because more effort is spent on secondary treatment for each and every part in order to obtain the desired definition
- Variety of resins depending on their use: electronics, cutting-edge industry, food industry, etc…
- Personalized parts: coloration within the mass, transparence, choice of rigidity (Shore): hard, soft, elastic
- Level of finish
Means of production
5/01 ULC Reinishaw Machine – max. dimensions vacuum casting = 400x400x400
Elastomer: from 20 to 95 Shore A.
Rigid: near ABS, PA, PP, PC, PEHD crystal, PS, PA, PMMA, UV and fire resistant resins.
Complete deburring of parts and verification of assembly. Finishing paint.
4 to 6 days open for tooling. Then 2 to 10 parts worked per day, depending on the part.